Millburn Congregational United Church of Christ has welcomed worshipers and served the larger community since 1840 when settlers first put down roots in Lake County. Just because we have been around for over 180 years does not mean that our way of thinking is old.
- We actively invite and welcome people in all stages of their Christian journey.
- We welcome everyone of every denomination, race, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity and celebrate the differences that make us each unique.
- We believe in working in the community and work with food pantries, homeless shelters, clean up the highway along with other missions.
- We welcome everyone to the table, communion is held the first Sunday of the month and everyone is welcome to participate including children.
- We believe in Social justice and work for fair and equitable division of resources, opportunities, and privileges in society.